*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : UI Developer ( Banking Domain) Only Locals

*Location : *New York

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Total Years of Experience* : 7 to 8 Years

*Skills* :

HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX and Spring. HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX, JSON

*Job Description*:-

• Have lead team of 4 to 5 application developers
• Strong HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX, JSON skills & solid programming
background in Java/J2EE or .Net for implementing web technologies.
• Solid understanding of multithreaded software design.
• Solid understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
• Understanding (preferred experience) in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS,
SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS,
requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS)
• Strong knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous delivery
• Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
• Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *