*Location – NYC*
*Long Term Contract*
*Interview – Phone and face to face or Skype*
*Project Manager - AML Compliance Systems*
- Design and develop solutions in the *Anti Money laundering (AML)
and/or Trade Surveillance discipline*
- Provide innovative design solutions for systems initiatives
- Manage IT Compliance project(s) from original concept to final
- Translate and present project concepts to business team in terms they
- Validate that code delivered meets user requirements and conforms to
BBH SDLC standards
- Communicate effectively and proactively with business users, vendor,
and all systems staff
- Work independently with above groups
- Individual contributor role. May get small teams, vendor resources to
*Qualifications; *Analytical skills
- Well-developed research and analytical skills with good problem
- Ability to conceptualize, and recommend simpler, improved, and
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task and be well organized.
- Critically evaluate information and summarize into detailed
description of issue(s).
- Prepare essential documentation to define requirements, test plans,
Serve as single point of contact for development and implementation
- Plan, direct, monitor and participate in the development activities
for the teams projects.
- Team player; must be self-motivated, have strong analytical skills,
plan and manage time effectively, and be customer-focused.
- Manage execution of the project plan including budget and resources.
- Able to work well with others both in the team as well as with users.
- Ability to reset priorities based on changing Operations area demands.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Coordinate with vendor activities, training and issues.
Technical and development knowledge
- 10 plus years of solid technical work experience showing job
- Knowledge of programming concepts – application development experience
– a plus.
- Experience managing teams and or projects through SDLC lifecycle.
- Actimize experience a plus; Database skills using simple SQL.
- Experience in supporting production environments.
- Clarity and vendor contract management is plus.
Actimize SAM, Oracle ODI, Clarity.
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.