Please go through the job description and let me know your interest ?
Duration: 6+ Months
- At least 8 years software related experience
- At least 3 years’ DAM administration experience in
- Strong technical hands.
- Good understanding of Web development, information architecture, CMS
and integrated technologies
- Identify and train various marketing asset creators and agencies to
efficiently and effectively submit assets for integration into the system.
- Provide ongoing training various agencies and employees as needed –
Same as above. Widen supports your
- ongoing training initiatives with an easy to use DAM, combined with
easy to access resources.
- Create, communicate and help enforce processes and procedures to
acquire proper files and appropriate metadata throughout the different user
- Track performance and gather user feedback on a yearly basis to
continue to improve the system, processes and training Performance can be
tracked by administrators using the built-in analytics and reporting tools,
as well as Google Analytics.
- Create and support "best practices" to improve the system, various
processes, SLA's and communication opportunities.
- Create and maintain supporting documentation for the system, policies
and training sessions Skills and
- Work closely with our outside agency to ensure consistency in file
uploads, metadata, policies and procedures –
- This can be better handled in Widen DAM via Upload Profiles. Once the
upload profile is set for any type of user,
- it dictates how the assets are uploaded and then stored within the
- Ability to work in an international environment with understanding of
- Experience with agency workflow, basic design/production knowledge of
various file types
- Experience with digital asset management, technical projects and
- Skilled data entry with a high degree of accuracy
- The ability to establish and enforce standards – These are set up and
enforced via Roles & Permissions.
- Strong understanding of databases and media asset organization
- Highly organized, results oriented, schedule driven, and have good
written and oral communication skills.
*Preferred.• Strong Analytical skills*
*Thanks and Regards*
*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group l*
*ll Phone: 510-516-7813 ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872>*
*ll Email: "itscient.ran...@gmail.com <itscient.ran...@gmail.com>",
"Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.