Please go through the job descriptions and share me the details of
available Consultants ASAP .
Role:Data Analyst/DWH Architect
Location: Riverview, FL
Duration: 6+ Months
Primary Skill: Data Analyst/DWH Architect, SQL,Teradata, Informatica.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquire, analyze and translate requirements into functional and
technical designs for architects and developers to build data integration
and reporting solutions.
- Explore and query data via SQL and use of database catalog tables in
order to learn about and verify understanding of our source-system and data
warehouse data. Use hands on data exploration, other SMEs, and research to
become expert in our data.
- Quickly learn about our source-systems and data, and use that
knowledge to coach and guide our business requestors to create firm and
practical business requirements.
- Document high-level scope, design, process/system flows, user guides,
deployment plans, and business cases.
- Develop and deliver oral and written communications on key findings,
conclusions, and recommendations to business leaders and technical
- Create strong business relationships with partners, vendors and
- Manage relationships and collaborate with various internal teams to
identify business opportunities and create innovative solutions.
- Ensure requirements are testable and help create use cases, UAT
scenarios, and test scripts.
- Work with QA teams during functional and end-to-end testing to ensure
product or solution meets design.
- May be responsible for managing a small project end-to-end, including
meeting facilitation, project plan upkeep, status reporting, setting
priorities, and actively engaging project team members throughout the
lifecycle of a project.
- Participate in design sessions, vendor evaluations, business partner
meetings, and status meetings.
Minimum Qualifications and Key Requirements:
- 8+ years experience as an EDW/BI Developer, Data Analyst, Data Modeler
or Systems Analyst; or exposure to other EDW architecture and database
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in data-driven requirements
gathering techniques such as Business Dimensional Model and Fact-Qualifier
- Experience in creating reporting wireframes to be qualified by the EDW
model and subsequently built with business intelligence tools.
- Strong SQL and data exploration skills. Ability to read and understand
a data model (ERD diagram). Demonstrated ability to learn about data by
using database catalogs, data models, and direct SQL exploratory queries.
- Strong and demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office – Visio, Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Demonstrated ability and interest in quickly learning data and
reporting needs. Preferred background with cable and/or telecommunications
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Positive attitude, good problem-solving skills, self-starter,
- Team-oriented and works well in a cross-functional environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Enjoys building relationships and collaboration
- Energized by tough challenges
*Thanks and Regards*
*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group l*
*ll Phone: 510-516-7813 ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872>*
*ll Email: "itscient.ran...@gmail.com <itscient.ran...@gmail.com>",
"Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.