Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
*In person interview after telephone*
*Title: Workday Financials Report Developer (407) Contract Duration: 1 year*
*Location: New Haven, Connecticut*
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Management Information
Systems and more than 7 years of working experience; or an equivalent
combination of education and experience
*At least 2 years’ experience with Workday Financials in a report
*Demonstrated proficiency in creating Workday custom reports and dashboards*
*Advanced knowledge of Finance Workday object model and composite reporting*
Comprehensive understanding of Workday Security as it relates to reporting.
Excellent knowledge of Workday custom report and dashboard features
Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, and planning
Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills are essential
Must have experience with Workday report development, including composite
reporting and dashboard development. Demonstrated knowledge of Workday
Financial business objects and data sources. In-depth experience creating
complex calculated fields to meet report requirements.
- Design Workday Custom Report and Dashboards based on customer access
requirements, data requirements, analysis of data sources, current
reporting environment and functional design and in accordance with Internal
Reporting Development standards and best practices.
- Perform the detailed design of reports.
- Perform analysis of report requirements and build reports using
Workday best practices and efficiencies.
- Assess availability of data (sources & target) and recommends required
changes to enable reporting.
- Provide guidance as the subject matter expert of the various Workday
reporting tools and best practice, including data source usage, calculated
field logic, custom report and dashboard development.
- Utilize professional code of ethics regarding confidentiality of
information and protecting rights of end-users and owners of data.
- Develop reports that are in compliance with customer requirements,
security requirements and best practice.
- Work with Technical and Functional Leads to complete the build and
deployment activities needed to support BI reporting/analytics requirements.
- Participate in code reviews with peers in the reporting services group.
- Develop and execute unit test plans to ensure reporting is operating
- Attend meeting with functional partners to prototype reports and
refine based on feedback.
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.