Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunities from one of our client.
Please let me know if you have any consultants on any of the below
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position* Senior QA Engineer (Selenium WebDriver)(Minimum 10
years of experience)
*Duration*: 12+ Months
*Location* Dallas, TX
· We are seeking candidates for the position of Senior QA Engineer.
The successful applicant must be a highly motivated individual who will
take a proactive approach to assigned tasks. Experience in agile testing
environments, experience with both manual and automated testing. Experience
collaborating with QA Manager, Product Management and Development to ensure
complete understanding of product and expectations.
· The ideal candidate must:
- Be accustomed to establishing testing plan, test cases, and
coordinating QA resources to deliver on regular milestones and delivery
- Be a highly motivated individual that will take a proactive
approach and accountability of assigned tasks.
- Have ability to work independently under direction of QA Manager.
- Have experience leading QA resources through the entire process
of planning and executing manual and automated testing solutions.
- Possess superior written and verbal communications skills.
- Possess demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
by being a good team player with the ability to deal with change, share
knowledge, and pitch in where needed.
- Be dedicated to providing quality software products.
- Have a strong understanding of product life-cycle and experience
in shipping business to business products.
- Extreme focus on Attention to Detail.
· Coordination with the QA Manager to ensure that the processes are
being followed and executed properly.
· Ensure testing planning, test cases and test approach is
accurate, focused on customer needs, and in line with expectations.
· Following and supporting agile practices
· Work with the QA Manager, Product Managers and development Team
Leads to establish requirements, stories and test cases for new features
and bug fixes
· Oversee and execute test cases and updating results on an ongoing
basis until the verification of requirements and product regression is
· Attending appropriate stand-up meetings and supplying proper
updates to team.
· Working with QA Manager and Product Team, help build a strategy
for automated regression testing.
· Contribute to process improvements by identifying problems,
driving discussion, and evaluating alternatives
· Support the QA team and process for engaging with developers,
product managers, and services/operations personnel
· Lead, represent, the QA team both locally and remotely by
providing status updates and reports on QA execution and issues to the QA
· Understanding and supporting of QA processes and procedures
· Worked with Selenium WebDriver
· Strong in Both Automated and Manual Testing-3 to 4 years
· At least 5-7 years of software QA experience, preferably in an
· Strong experience testing back-end processes
· Experienced with queries both writing and executing
· Strong understanding of the product lifecycle
· Comfortable working in Windows, Mac OS X, and all browsers
· Experience with both automated and manual test suite development
· Working knowledge of at least one automated testing tool such as
· (bonus) Experience in the financial services or banking industries
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c/w2/1099)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* |
|* fax: **703-439-2550* |
|*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> |
* Canopy One Solutions is a WBENC-certified women-owned business,
adding diversity to your business initiatives.*
*USA :* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151
*Bankers Hall - West Tower, 888 - 3rd Street SW, 10th Floor, Calgary, AB
T2P 5C5 *||* *INDIA:* 4th Floor, #7, Techno Enclave, Sector 3, Hyderabad
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.