*Position: Lead Network Specialist*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Location: White Plains, NY*
Skill Sets Required:
• Act as the lead technical architect to support existing Exchange 2010
messaging infrastructure and design any new infrastructure with high
availability and disaster recovery site readiness.
• Develop migration plan to move from Exchange 2010 to newer visions of
• Have experience in Exchange migration strategy design and implementation.
• Administer and maintain Exchange disaster recovery procedures and
• Experience configuring Microsoft failover cluster for lightly available
• Manage and support Exchange messaging system currently running on HP
physical servers and VMWare.
• Manage and configure VMWare clusters in multi datacenter.
Skill and Requirements
The successful candidate also must show 10 or more years of proven expert
experience and or certifications and expertise in the following areas:
• Vast experience managing, configuring and troubleshooting Exchange and
• VMWare, Active Directory, Windows server 2008/2012 security, access
rights and groups.
• HP server Blade Technology.
• LAN/WAN fiber and copper networks and must be capable of analyzing and
resolving any Server network connectivity issues (i.e. client/server
• Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, IPSEC, FCIP, etc.
• Expert experience troubleshooting Windows server’s OS running on HP
• Have extensive experience with:
o Exchange Unified Messaging
o Exchange clustering solutions to provide high availability
o Windows Failover clustering
o Exchange DAGs
o Exchange message routing design and implementation
o Microsoft ISA and Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway
o Microsoft Active Directory design and administration
o F5 Load Balancers
• The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer
Science, Master’s preferred or equivalent minimum of ten years’ IT
experience serving in strong technical leadership roles.
• 10 years of experience and working knowledge with:
o Microsoft Exchange
o VMWare System Administration.
o Microsoft Windows server system administration.
• The candidate must have demonstrated decision-making, analytical,
organizational, communication and problem solving abilities.
• Technical certifications are strongly desired.
• The candidate must be willing and able to work after hours and weekends
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.