*Hello,*

*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : SAS Architect  (Banking domain)

*Location : Cleveland, OH*

*Duration *: 6+ months

*Job Description*:-

• Must have minimum 10 years of experience as SAS Architect primarily on
SAS 9.4.
• Must have experience on desiging the blueprints from scratch for a new
environment.
• Must have experience on integrating the environment with Hadoop.
• Hands on experinece on SAS Administration skills (Server
Management,Capacity Management, Backing up the environment).
•  Good Communication skills

• Strong SAS Architect who understands the overall SAS landscape  - has
worked on SAS 9.4, SAS EG.
• Strong SAS Administration skills (Server Management, Capacity Management,
Backing up the environment).
• Experience in Installation of SAS Products
•Experience in Migrating legacy data sets to new environments.
• Migration of SAS Servers from one environment to other environment.
• User Management and Permissions. (Authentication Domains)
• Must understand how SAS environment integrates with Teradaa, Hadoop and
other data sources.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com>*