-- *Hello,*

*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : SAS Architect   (Banking domain)

*Location : *Cleveland, OH

*Duration *: 6+ Months

Total Experience : 10 Years

*Job Description*:-

• Must have minimum 10 years of experience as SAS Architect primarily on
SAS 9.4.

• Must have experience on desiging the blueprints from scratch for a new

• Must have experience on integrating the environment with Hadoop.

• Hands on experinece on SAS Administration skills (Server
Management,Capacity Management, Backing up the environment).

•  Good Communication skills

• Strong SAS Architect who understands the overall SAS landscape  - has
worked on SAS 9.4, SAS EG.

• Strong SAS Administration skills (Server Management, Capacity Management,
Backing up the environment).

• Experience in Installation of SAS Products

•Experience in Migrating legacy data sets to new environments.

• Migration of SAS Servers from one environment to other environment.

• User Management and Permissions. (Authentication Domains)

• Must understand how SAS environment integrates with Teradaa, Hadoop and
other data sources.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *