please send resume to as...@siyaton.com
*Downtown Chicago, IL*
- Participate in solution design activities including requirements
gathering, ETL design & development
- Develop detail ETL programs for the project.
- Clearly document and communicate technical designs, solutions, and
- Help to support and maintain production environment.
- Adhere to and enforce USG’s software development methodology and
standards, which include functional and technical designs, code reviews,
unit & integration testing, source control and packaging of code
- Collaborate with the quality assurance team in developing testing
plans and streamlining testing activities
Qualifications and Skills:
- Expert in Informatica for ETL development, data warehousing and ETL
- Expert in Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, and SQL tuning
- Data architecture experience: familiar with relational and dimensional
data model, able to design solution based on existing data models.
- Business domain knowledge: familiar with sales and profitability
- A strong sense of ownership
- An ability to work independently without strict oversight and without
being handed a task-list of discrete steps. Should be able to take a
loosely-defined assignment and produce robust programs.
- An ability to accurately estimate and plan his/her design,
development, and testing work.
- The ability to work collaboratively with team members from IT (BA, PM,
integration developer) and the business (business leads and SMEs)
- An ability to quickly learn our specific environments, IT processes,
and technical change management procedures, and then begin to productively
complete design and development activities within two weeks of his/her
- Experience developing custom-built software using state-of-the-art
software engineering principles and practices. This includes professional
coding practices (modularity, documentation including code comments, high
level designs, data flow diagrams, unit testing) as well as experience in
different development methodologies (waterfall and agile). At least 5 years
of this experience should be ETL development experience.
- Oracle APEX development experience
- Experience with reporting tool OBIEE.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.