*please share resume at as...@siyaton.com <as...@siyaton.com> *
*6+ Months Contract*
*LOCALS PREFERRED - Excellent Non - Locals are also fine*
The QA Analyst-DW (Data Warehouse) will be responsible for the
Integration, User Acceptance and End-to-End Test effort related to
HR/Finance transformation project. This role will focus on test activities
related to validating the integration of the new SAP HANA/ Success Factor
based Finance & HR system with inbound and outbound systems/interfaces that
are on premise and cloud based.
- QA Analyst-DW is responsible for facilitating the Data Warehouse
testing activities related to HR/Finance systems transformation and
Integration implementation. Test activities will include HR and Finance
business processes and their integration with other inbound and outbound
systems/interfaces that are on-premise and cloud based.
- Define data quality procedures, support data governance procedures,
define/follow data security policies, and support master data management
strategies using appropriate tools.
- Provide expertise in validating the following data warehouse specific
QA activities: Data mining, Data purging, Schema Objects, Data staging, ETL
Tools, Data Source view, Info processing, Analytical Processing. Experience
in Data Transformation, Data Quality, Data Validation/Verification.
- Work with internal teams, business/technology leaders, enterprise
architects, end-users and external vendors to gather test requirements and
develop test strategy, test plans for systems integration testing, UAT and
- Write, evaluate, execute and verify testing documentation including:
test plans, test strategies, test case creation, traceability matrices, and
test summary reports.
- Use manual methods and automated tools to test Web Services, ESB based
integrations, client/server Integration & ETL flows.
- Use SDLC and Agile methodologies as applicable to verify Business
Owners acceptance criteria.
- Accountable for tracking of all defects, resolution, reporting and
escalation of risks identified during testing to QA leads.
- This position requires experience with multiple middleware
applications, including expert level knowledge with MuleSoft, Informatica,
Boomi, CAWA Scheduler, Teradata, ETL as well as experience in project
leadership, detailed requirements analysis, test design, testing, execution
- Interact and work effectively with technical & non-technical levels
within the organization. Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and
workload planning skills with high level of attention to detail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.