*Hope you are doing fine!!*
*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*
*Position: DAM(Digital Asset Management) Admin*
*Location: Torrance, CA. *
*Duration: 6+ Months*
• At least 8 years software related experience
• At least 3years’ DAM administration experience in
• Strong technical hands.
• Good understanding of Web development, information architecture, CMS and
• Identify and train various marketing asset creators and agencies to
efficiently and effectively submit assets for integration into the system.
• Provide ongoing training various agencies and employees as needed – Same
as above. Widen supports your ongoing training initiatives with an easy to
use DAM, combined with easy to access resources.
• Create, communicate and help enforce processes and procedures to acquire
proper files and appropriate metadata throughout the different user groups.
• Track performance and gather user feedback on a yearly basis to continue
to improve the system, processes and training Performance can be tracked by
administrators using the built-in analytics and reporting tools, as well as
• Create and support "best practices" to improve the system, various
processes, SLA's and communication opportunities.
• Create and maintain supporting documentation for the system, policies and
training sessions Skills and Experience – Same as above.
• Work closely with our outside agency to ensure consistency in file
uploads, metadata, policies and procedures – This can be better handled in
Widen DAM via Upload Profiles. Once the upload profile is set for any type
of user, it dictates how the assets are uploaded and then stored within the
• Ability to work in an international environment with understanding of
• Experience with agency workflow, basic design/production knowledge of
various file types
• Experience with digital asset management, technical projects and search
• Skilled data entry with a high degree of accuracy
• The ability to establish and enforce standards – These are set up and
enforced via Roles & Permissions.
• Strong understanding of databases and media asset organization
• Highly organized, results oriented, schedule driven, and have good
written and oral communication skills.
*Thanks and regards,Vicky Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.