*Hello All,*
*Hope you are doing fine!!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Position: Business Analyst with IT Billing and Revenue Management
*Location: SanJose , CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description* :-

*Technical Skills : PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, BI, various data analysis

*Domain Knowledge : Telecom Billing, Revenue Assurance*

Skills Required :
- Have Strong OSS/BSS IT operations experience
- Very good expertise in Billing and Revenue Management
- Very good analytical & troubleshooting skills working with development
and operations teams
- Very good communication skills with onshore/offshore coordination
- Strong hold on one or two Telecom billing products
- Appetite to handle Operational issues working with globally dispersed
Teams in US, China and India

Operations :
• Monitor Billing revenue assurance reports to identify issues with Billing
and revenue leaks. Work with teams responsible to fix them.
• Participate in SOX audits and enforce controls as desired by SOX team
• Work with responsible managers to get risk management issues as well
issues impacting service metrics, addressed in time
• Work with Finance Biz, IT & Engineering support teams to make sure
Finance month end activities are completed on time
• Work with Biz for Billing Processes Playbook

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*