Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: IBM InfoSphere Architect*
*Location: Chattanooga TN*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
*Job Description: *
*Relevant Experience **(in Yrs)*
Min 9+ of IT experience in ETL (DataStage and Quality Stage)
For a multi-year transformation program, the customer is seeking an
experienced partner to provide system integration services that will ensure
successful implementation of a multi-year transformation program that
follows SAFe agile to implement a COTS PAS and Billing platform in the
customer environment. TCS is standing up a new team to provide Integration
development and testing services to this program. This is a fantastic
opportunity for a Senior ETL Architect with strong DataStage, QualityStage,
and Oracle PL/SQL skills and experience to take on a new challenge with a
leading global insurance company.
· Agile experience
· Insurance domain knowledge
· Required Functional Skills (detailed below)
*Functional Skills / Responsibilities*
· Analyzing functional business applications and design
specifications in the Insurance Domain.
· Developing block diagrams and logic flowcharts.
· Translating detailed design into ETL programming using DataStage
i.e. IBM Infosphere Product (8.5x or 9x) and QualityStage for address and
· Coding, testing, debugging, maintaining and refining ETL i.e.
DataStage/QualityStage programs to produce the required product.
· Analyzing XML's , XSD along with MQ and should be strong in
developing code around these to process them.
· Preparing required documentation, including both program-level
and user-level documentation.
· Enhancing software to reduce operating time and improve
efficiency i.e. performance tuning.
· Facilitating the establishment and implementation of standards
and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including
architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple
platforms, operating systems and applications across the enterprise.
· Demonstrating specific technological expertise in highly utilized
application packages including but not limited to ETL (DataStage),
QualityStage, Oracle - PL/SQL,
· Experience with writing SQL queries and stored procedures with
· Comply with standards and guidelines related to the design,
construction, testing and deployment activities as established by
departmental and organizational standard
· Demonstrate collaborative skills working within a project team of
diverse skills and will bring communication skills including oral, written
and presentation skills, creativity, and problem solving skills to a
· Partner with other competency leads/ developers and support
project planning, technical design, development and solution deployment
· Identify opportunities in business processes, system capabilities
and delivery methodologies for continuous improvement as applicable
· Able to act as a lead developer responsible for the planning,
completion and coordination of work activity for projects involving more
than one developer
· Experience working with a virtual team environment over multiple
locations, including off-shore
· Effective communications with all levels of internal staff,
including issue resolution, negotiation of project related priorities, and
· Strong analytical and technical aptitude
· Exposure to complex, cross-departmental projects involving
· Ability to deliver functionality in two or more programming
languages within a single development environment
· Ability to create detailed technical design specifications
· Ability to lead walk through of design documents
*Generic Managerial Skills*
· Working in Onsite-Offshore Model
Masters / Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline
*Start date* (dd-mmm-yy)
9th May 2016
*Duration of assignment *
*Min 12 Months*
Sr. Technical Recruiter*|* IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.