Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*Please to me at puj...@itscient.com <puj...@itscient.com> or
*Position: Test Engineer with Financial ExperienceLocation: Weehawken,
NJDuration: 6+ Months*
- We are seeking an Environment Engineer with financial background to
work as a member of its Investment Bank IT Financing Application Delivery
- Hands on experience with automation tools, framework is preferred.
*Description of Area *
Corporate Center - The Corporate Center ensures that our business divisions
operate as a coherent and effective whole by providing and managing support
and control functions for the business divisions and the Group including
risk management and control (including compliance), finance and legal. It
also provides all logistics and support functions including operations,
information technology, human resources, corporate development, regulatory
relations and strategic initiatives, communications and branding, corporate
real estate and administrative services, procurement, offshoring and
treasury services such as funding, balance sheet and capital management.
Global Financing Services IT is looking to recruit a high calibre candidate
to participate in and deliver software solutions in a rapidly changing
business stream. This individual will join a global technology team. This
team is responsible for designing, developing and supporting systems, from
trade placement and booking through to the internal risk management and
*Responsibilities – *
- Review entire environment and execute initiatives to reduce failures
and defects, and to improve overall performance.
- Assists in environment setup for development/integration of solution
components. Test application integrations with 3rd-party systems.
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack - hardware, software,
application, and network.
- Document current and future configuration processes and policies.
- Work with business analysts, developers and product owners to review
upcoming requirements, in order to identify gaps and plan for upcoming
testing activities (setup Test data, Test execution).
- Coordinate with other IT teams and business users to organise testing
- Design and development of effective and maintainable test automation.
Knowledge of any automation tool like UFT or Selenium is preferred.
- Perform release management activities, ensuring that the project is
able to release new software reliably and frequently, complying with all
applicable bank standards
- Help the development teams to adopt more early testing and 'build
quality in' through practices such as continuous integration and test
- Expert knowledge of *QA processes* and techniques, including both
automated and manual testing
- Experience designing build automated test frameworks, using Java, SQL,
- Experience of *Agile* Testing and *Continuous Integration*
- Experience in *performing release management*, coordinating with
developers, preparing builds, handing over to production support teams.
- *Financial* services experience desired
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510-972-5270 ll Web: itscient.c
<http://itscient.com/>om <http://itscient.com/> ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.