Hope you are doing good. If you are comfortable with this position, please
let me know.
*Role: Sr. Juniper/WAN Engineer*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 6 Months*
Sr Juniper/WAN Engineer
· Juniper WAN/backbone Consultant, higher level SME
· Review and assessment of our backbone design and technology
versus best practices, and be available on a possible retainer basis for.
· Assist with the knowledge intake, fill in any missing
· Deep knowledge of IP Networking, datacenter network technologies,
packet forwarding architectures and internet routing protocols (BGP, OSPF,
ISIS MPLS, RSVP-TE, VxLAN, 40G/100G futures, DNS, HTTP, netflow/Jflow)
· Expert level troubleshooting skills with broad knowledge across
· Experience with automated network management tools
· Equally comfortable with Cisco and Juniper technologies and be
willing to adopt and adapt to new technologies.
· Well versed in developments in Software Defined Networking and a
drive towards complete automation. Knowledge of API design such as Netconf,
· Proficiency with coding solutions in languages like Python, Ruby,
Go as well as configuration management tools like CHEF or Ansible would be
a significant advantage.
· Knowledge of Clos, Hybrid Cloud architectures (GCP, AWS),
Openstack, Contrail or SDN Controllers
· Knowledge of designing CDN and edge networks for Optimal end user
Nice to Have Skills
*InfiCare **Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-945-1834 Direct | *aj...@inficaretech.com <aj...@inficaretech.com> *
*www.infiCareTech.com <http://www.inficaretech.com/> *
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.