Please go through the job description and let me know your interest.Please
revert back with updated resumes.
*Position: Asic(QA) EngineerLocation: Santa clara, CADuration: Contract *
*Intel ASIC Foundry Design Kit QA area based on the following skill set:*
· Experience defining or working with automation frameworks.
· Participates in architecting, designing, implementing, validating and
deploying applications followed by continuous improvement based on user
· Designs, develops, debugs & tests ASIC EDA tools, including developing
wrappers or scripts for EDA tools.
· Creates flows/scripts to analyze and test ASIC design methodologies,
especially physical design validation.
· Advocate of applying design methodologies to help execute projects
effectively and successfully with high quality.
· Works independently solving problems at various levels of abstraction.
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510.516.7813* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.