Hello All,
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.

Position :  Linux kernel development
Location : Chandler, AZ
Duration : Contract

Requisition Details

   -  Software engineers with Network stack, network protocol with Linux
   kernel development will be primary need

   -  Engineers with BIOS, Drivers and understanding of cable modem will
   also be needed.

*Suraj Kumar*
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510.516.7813* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll