*Hello All,Please go through the below job description and let me know your
*Position: Sr Software Engineer (Testing)Location: San Francisco,
CADuration: 12+ Months*
The *Software Engineer* in Test will be part of the Community and Connected
Experiences team in SNEI. This team is responsible for building exciting
new social and *gaming* related features for the recently released
*PlayStation®4* gaming console and PlayStation® Now *Game Streaming service*,
as well as other devices and applications. The person hired in this role is
responsible for building end-to-end test cases from ground zero to exercise
various aspects of backend software services. You will have the opportunity
to work with very passionate engineers and also get a chance to work with
cutting edge cloud based technologies.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related area and 5+ years of
- Solid knowledge of QA principals and best practice.
- Deep knowledge of automation best practice
- 2+ years of Restful web service testing experience
- Experience in object-oriented programming, preferably Java, a must.
- Experience with the multiple of the following technologies: AWS,
Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, NoSQL TestNG, Junit, Httpclient, Jsonpath, and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about test.
*THANKS & REGARDS........*
Atul Singh Kuntia
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: 510-510-7806** II Email: atu...@itscient.com
<rahul.si...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.