Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>*
*Role: Sr. Scrum Master*
*Location: Bartlesville, OK*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
The Volumetric Program Scrum Master responsible for leading the ongoing
Agile transformation and providing outstanding servant leadership to
multiple teams delivering a variety of volumetric software solutions. Serve
as Scrum Master and coach to 6 teams including 4 long standing teams
building custom software and 2 teams implementing vended solutions with
• Lead and coach multiple project teams toward self- management and
excellence in software design, development, testing and roll out.
• Coach teams to continuously improve their project and value delivery
through Agile implementation using Scrum or Kanban.
• Develop and track schedule and cost plans that support the business
objectives, timelines, budgets, resources, milestones, and project
• Collaborate with Product Owner to ensure highest value features are
• Actively participate in assisting the team resolving issues and escalate
as needed. Work with technical resources to coordinate outside part time
resources as needed.
• Prepare and conduct periodic project status reports to update project
governance teams and executive management regularly on progress, scope
delivery, risks and issues.
• 5+ years Scrum Master experience
• Familiarity with systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
• 2+ years experience of SAFe experience
• SAFe Agilist certification
• 3-5+ years of IT software Project Management experience
• Oil and gas industry experience
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: **510-972-8632 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.