Hello All,
Hope you are doing fine !!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com //

Position: Teradata/BI Architect
Location: Providence,RhodeIsland
Duration: 6+ Months

*Job Description*

At least 8+ years of experience in BI technologies and BI project
development life cycle
· Extensive working knowledge in Teradata physical database design and
metadata management.
· Expert knowledge on Data modeling concepts
· Experience in Bteq Scripts, Load Utilities- Fast load/Multiload, Teradata
Administrator, Teradata Manager
· Knowledge on data warehousing concepts, modelling, design and build of
· Experience in Pharmacy/Healthcare/Retail Domain
· Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Kumar Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*