Sr. *Talend *ETL Developer* (8-9 years exp )*
*Work Location: Gardner, KS*
*Contract Length: 6+ months*
*Required Experience: 7+ years*
NOTE: Quick update.
*If you find someone with Talend experience, this is a for sure hire.*
MUST have Talend.
*Basic Qualifications -*
- 3+ years of ETL Architecture experience
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server
- Experience with hardware that the ETL and database servers reside on –
specifically understanding how the various hardware variables impact ETL
- Expertise with SQL Server platform fundamentals and technologies
- Experience working in an onshore / offshore Model
- Full life cycle experience (requirements gathering through production
deployment) in all aspects of ETL, data modeling, analytics and reporting
*Job Description -*
- IT Professional with more than 12 years of experience, with expertise
in Data Integration, Migration, ingestion techniques using ETL
- Must have excellent communication and expertise in conducting
workshops to gather and validate technical requirements with a group of
- Experience in data migration projects is important.
- Must have worked for large enterprises with exposure to global
- Design re-usable accelerators that could be used across multiple
- Define Analysis, Testing, history migration and deployment approaches
- Contributing to project plan preparation with effort estimates and
- Identifying technical risks and providing mitigation approaches
- Review and Sign off on all technical documents.
Work with large offshore based development team during the implementation
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.