PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Project Manager *for one of our clients
NY*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Project Manager
*Location: *Rochester, NY *(Need Only Local)*
*Duration: *6+ Months
· Support the Program Manager or PMO in the creation of project
charters and associated project plans
· Maintain relationships with Business Unit leads and leadership to
manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and the
value to be delivered for those project(s) under his/her domain.
· Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex project
management and leverage knowledge of client business to identify risk and
evaluate impacts on the business.
· Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork
and responsibility with team members, and use current tools to enhance the
effectiveness of deliverables while applying to projects.
· Ensure appropriate involvement of all stakeholders for the project
· Consistently apply the organizational project management
standards and methodologies defined by the EPMO/PMO to assigned projects.
· Accountable and responsible for activities pertaining to managing
integration, scope, time (schedule), cost, quality, human resources,
communication, risk and procurement for the project.
· Report progress and health of the project and incorporate
feedback from all stakeholders
· Identify, monitor and control the interdependencies between
activities and deliverables with a project
· Proactively identify and manage risks and issues pertaining to
· Identify the projects financial sources and resources and manage
the budget and control costs for the project.
· Ensure appropriate governance practices are in place to monitor
and control the project
· Track the progress of project activities and deliverables and the
non-project work to the consolidated project benefits.
· Support the portfolio management decision process through the
creation of project charters, scope statements, risk assessments, budgets
and IT Value discussions.
· Recommend prioritization of projects and ensure approvals follow
the governance process.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.