Hello All,
Hope you are doing fine !!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com //

*Position: UI Architect *
*Location: San Jose,CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description*

*UI Technology Architect.  *
*Application to be built using AngularJS in UI working with SAP HANA and
   Hadoop in backend. *
*Need an architect focused on UI solution layer.  *
*Experience handling Java based UI projects would be needed. *

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Kumar Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*