Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!
Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.
NO OPT- CPT Please, Need Work Authorization Copy
Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.
*share resumes to **kish...@tekskillsinc.com <kish...@tekskillsinc.com>*
Role: SQL Server Architect/ Application DBA
Location: Bridge Water, NJ
Duration: 6 to 12 Months
· At least 12+ years MS SQL Server Application database
Administration experience required
· This SQL Server Application DBA Consultant will be responsible
for the writing complex Stored Procedure / SQL queries and also
implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL
Server RDBMS systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance
of .Net applications.
· Should have solid technical skills, as well as excellent
interpersonal and communication skills.
· Solid experience in writing and improving SQL Server stored
procedures and T-SQL queries.
· Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using
native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
· Using Profiler traces and other tools to find the most frequently
· Using free tools like sp_BlitzIndex® and DMV queries to answer
questions about index usage
· Troubleshoot SQL Server service outages as they occur, including
after-hours and weekends
· Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms
· As new systems are brought in-house, choose whether to use
clustering, log shipping, mirroring, Windows Azure, or other technologies
· Install and configure new SQL Servers
· Deploy database change scripts provided by third party vendors
· When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way
to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration
changes, or index/query changes·
· Experience working with Windows server, including Active
· Excellent written and verbal communication·
· Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality·
· Ability to organize and plan work independently·
· Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Please provide the following details.
Education & Year of Pass out:
*Thanks & Regards,*
*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company *
*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*
*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.