*AWS Cloud Engineer must have *AWS Certification
*Location: Manhattan area, NY*
*Interview mode: Phone the F2F required*
*Please qualify candidates accurately*
*Qualifying Questions(Need the Answers at the time of submission)*
1. Are you proficient in managing AWS environment and have implemented
2. Which area are you proficient in
1. Systems Engineering (concepts on Full Web Stack, Linux
Administration, SSL, DNS, Network Engineering, Performance Tuning etc)
*Detailed Questions (mostly yes and no answers for info only)*
- Number of Years with AWS:
- Created Security Policies in AWS:
- Experience on Security Tools:
- Proficient in Linux:
- Implemented Configuration Management using puppet/chef/Ansible/Custom
- Which programming language proficient (if 2b):
- Managed any public sites:
- Optimized any Web Servers like nginx/apache:
*AWS Cloud Architect*
- Expert level hands on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS),
including RDS, EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, security polices and CloudFormation (not
through the Console)
- Hands on In-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix tools and architecture
- Experience with source control application like GIT
- Knowledge of web, security, and networking protocols
- Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based
- Experience with other technologies such as docker/mesos a plus
- Knowledge of any one high-level programming language a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 3-8 years of professional work experience (or a
master's degree and 3-5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD
degree) is required.
*CERTIFICATION(S) DESIRED :*
- AWS Certifications
- RedHat Certifications
What will you be doing
- Build from the ground up reliable infrastructure services in AWS to
deliver highly scalable services
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database,
or security requirements
- Work closely with development teams to integrate their projects into the
production AWS environment and ensure their ongoing support once there.
- Gain a deep application-level knowledge of the systems as well as
contributing to their overall design.
- Work closely with other internal teams to build security,
reliability, and scalability into the development lifecycle.
- Dive deep into the software stack to troubleshoot as needed.
- Build engineering automation and productivity tools to streamline and
scale applications in the production environment
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development,
deployment and operations
- Build design and training documentation
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.