We currently have a need for an experienced Oracle OTM Consultant to take
on a long term engagement with our client in Oak Brook, IL

 Requirements:-

 - Minimum 10 years experience with Oracle OTM

- 5 years experience Requirements Gathering, Gathering Technical
Specifications

- Strong technical expertise on OTM including workflow, agents, database
structures, reporting, SQL

- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written &
verbal)

--

Thanks & Regards

Rathna kumar