*Hello Professionals,*

*Hope you are doing great,*

 *I appreciate your time in going through this Email.*

*The purpose of this email is to introduce myself to you.*

 *This is Nancy from SQL Data Solutions, working as a  IT Recruiter. I
Would really appreciate if you could include me (
na...@sqldataolutionsinc.com <na...@sqldataolutionsinc.com>**
send me your Client Requirements that you are currently having or will be
generating here after. We will be very glad to provide you with highly
professional and qualitative consultants. *

*We have consultants who are experts in following technologies. *

*Navneet Gupta*

*Project Manager*

*16+ Years*

*Sr. BA*

*15+ Years *

* MA*

*Middleware Administrator*

* 12+ Years*

*PeopleSoft Admin*

*10+ Years*

*QA Manager*

*11+ Years*

*Windows System Admin*

*10+ Years*

*Windows Admin*

*10+ Years*

*QA Tester*

*9+ Years*

*PeopleSoft Techno Functional*

*9+ Years*

*Nagasree C*

*.Net Developer*

*8.6 years*

*Sr. BA*

*8+ Years*

*Albany, NY*

*.Net Developer*

*10+ Years*

*Swetha R*

*Weblogic Adminstrator*

*8+ Years*

*Sr.PowerBuilder Developer*

*7+ Years*

*Shireesha K*

*8+  Years*

*Vani K*

*Java Developer*

*7+ Years*

*Lakshman  *

*Java Developer*

*9+ Years*

*SQL Server DBA/Oracle DBA*

*8+ Years*

*Oracle PL/SQL*

*7+ Years*

*Business Analyst*

*7+ Years*

* NY*

*OBIEE Developer/BI Analyst*

*7+ Years*

*SQL Server Developer*

*6+ Years <anshumanjai...@hotmail.com>*

*PeopleSoft Techno Functional*

*6+ Years*

*UI Developer*

*6+ Years*

*QA Tester*

*6+ Years*

*6+ Years*

*SQL BI Developer*

*6+ Years*

*ADF Developer*

*5+ Years*

 *I would like to thank you very much for giving us this opportunity to
provide our services to your esteemed organizations. I assure that SQL Data
Solutions would provide highly professional and qualitative services to
help your organization to achieve their business Goals and objective. *