Please find details below for our current list of available candidates. All
possess strong technical skills, solid communication skills, and the
motivation to drive projects to successful completion. Most are available
to relocate: please review details below and let me know if you would like
additional information - I would be happy to put you in touch.

*1. QlikView Consultant *

*2. Ruby on Rails*

*3. ServiceNow Resource*

*4. Oracle Apps Techno Functional Consultant *

*5. Devops Consultant *

*6. UI Developer *

*7. Tableau Consultant *

*8. Informatica *