Please go through the job description and let me know your interest.Please
revert back with updated resumes.
*Need GC or USC*
*Position: Sr.SQL DBA Architect *
*Location: Omaha, NE*
*Duration: Contract *
*Job description :*
- We need the best senior level candidates with solid *MSSQL DBA
tuning and Scripting, data backup experience & Excellent English
communication and flexibility for work.
- Define data, information and underlying technology (taxonomy/DB)
- Develop enterprise-level conceptual, logical and physical data models
working for NCR applications.
- Establish data / database architecture guiding principles and design
goals; Socialize for acceptance
- Facilitate and review enterprise wide data dictionaries and
taxonomies; again, working closely with the other Application Groups and
other domain experts.
- Establish information models, data flows and data life-cycles
throughout the enterprise architecture
- Analyze and specify standards based data exchange with 3rd parties
- Identify data integration opportunities
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Architects on taxonomy/database
- Evaluate, recommend and select taxonomy/database tools & utilities
- Establish formal policies and procedures for data model review and
- Identify and implement best practices, tools and standards (ER
modeling, normalization, data security, etc.)
- Facilitate, monitor and resolve database performance, scale and
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience as a Data Architect; preferably in
the Supply Chain domain .
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of large
scale and complex custom application development systems (e.g.,
transactional and data warehouse)
- Demonstrated experience hands-on experience modeling, designing, and
developing SQL Server databases
- Troubleshooting and resolving any Database performance issues.
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and fine tuning the database
indexes and performance.
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating, recommending and selecting
taxonomy/database tools & utilities
- Demonstrated experience in establishing formal policies and procedures
for data model review and approval
- Demonstrated experience identifying and implementing best practices,
tools and standards (ER modeling, normalization, data security, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating, monitoring and resolving
database performance, scale and availability activities
- Team player and willing to take responsibility.
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510.972.5267* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.