*DevOps/ Cloud Developer/ Cloud Engineer*
*South Brunswick, NJ*
*Locals Only*
*Any Visa is Fine*
*Must need VISA COPY & Genuine References*
*INTERVIEWS GAURANTEEED*

This posting is for the Client’s Engineering Productivity team, a small
group of developers working on strategic projects across the full suite of
Client products. We are seeking an individual with an enthusiasm for
next-generation, cloud-based operations. Given a heavy focus on automation,
strong scripting and/or software development skills are essential. In this
position you will work to understand, define, and promote the DevOps
software development process, and craft an operational environment that
increases the elasticity of our cloud as well as the efficiency of our
developers.

Skills

Continuous integration servers and tools including Jenkins, Chef,
Artifactory, and Terraform, and Docker
Compute clouds (Amazon, Google, and Azure)
Monitoring, logging, and reporting systems (New Relic, Splunk, OpsGenie,)
Scripting languages (Perl, Python, Bash, etc.)
Source/version control systems (GitHub)
Web servers (Nginx, Apache)
Node.js, JavaScript experience helpful