PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SFDC Senior Developer **with DEV 501
Certification *for one of our clients *Hartford, CT*. Please go through the
below requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and
interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume
along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SFDC Senior Developer with *DEV 501 Certification*
*Location: *Hartford, CT
*Duration: *12+ Months
· Working as an SFDC Senior Developer on a support engagement
· Configuration, customization and integration of SFDC
· Should Collaborate with offshore team
· Co-ordinate with customer, product vendors and other IT
· Quickly provide accurate high level cost and schedule impacts of
each proposed solution
· Communicate effectively with both business Subject Matter
Experts, Technical designers and developers
*Basic Qualifications (Must Have):*
· 6 -8 years of IT experience
· 4- 5 years of SFDC experience with thorough knowledge of
· Well-versed in configuration, customization and integration of
· DEV 501 certified
· Hands on expertise in integrations with SOAP, REST and BULK API’s
· Good knowledge of Salesforce.com Governor limits, Lightning UI ,
Apex, Data Model Skills
· Hands on experience on Service and Sales Cloud
· Visual force and/or Apex certifications
· Experience with working on support engagements
· Good in communication skills
*Preferred Qualifications (Most successful candidates will have these,
· CPQ knowledge
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.