Hi ,

We currently have an opportunity for a* Java developer *position with a
major company located in *Portland, OR. *

Please review the job description below and let me know if you have any
qualified candidates. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so
please respond ASAP.

*Role                : Java developer  *

*Location         : Portland, OR*

*Duration        : 6+ Months *

*Client              : XPO*

*Rate                : $45/hr*

*Skills Needed:*

·         Experience  5 years experience  Skills required

·         Java, JSP, Servlet ,EJB, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Eclipse/RAD,
java script/Jquery, web sphere/JBOSS, Oracle/SQL

·         Candidate should be excellent in communication and strong

*Please provide below details of consultant along with work authorization
copy and photo ID copy:*

Full name

Current location

Visa Status