Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
*Job Title : DW/BI Architect*
*Location : Hartford, CT*
*Duration : 6+Month*
In the role of Application Architect, you will perform the following
- Data transformation and conformance
- WH reporting
- Participate in strategic planning, development and implementation of
- Advise and lead the translation of business requirements and models
into feasible and acceptable Data Warehouse designs to ensure that business
needs are met;
- Interact with clients while designing data interfaces to ensure that
database development needs are according to client specifications;
- Coordinate with clients, external data providers, and business team to
ensure that business model is accurately represented and understood by all
- Communicate the overall data architecture to both technical and
- Coordinate activities of database analysts and other database
personnel to determine appropriate database deployment strategies and
parameters to ensure cost effectiveness and efficiency;
- Develop data warehousing blueprints, evaluate hardware and software
platforms, and integrates systems to ensure that integration is effective
and meets client requirements;
- Actively participate in agile scrum review and planning sessions.
- Architecture tools that the person is conversant with
- Comparative understanding of different tools and technologies
- Education and Certification Requirements Bachelors degree in Computer
Science or a related discipline. or foreign equivalent required. Will also
consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of
- At least of 10 years of experience in application architecture
- Knowledge of problem analysis, structured analysis, and design and
- Familiarity with business intelligence, data warehousing design
techniques, and dimensional modeling.
- Experience working with large and complex database systems and
demonstrated knowledge of data integration, mapping and conformance
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as strong
- Knowledge of Healthcare, Insurance, and/or Financial services
- Healthcare or Insurance/Financial services industry knowledge is
preferred, but not required. Medical Management experience is a plus......
- Experience in executing large projects in Global Delivery Model.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies. ......
- Develop new and unique ways to improve the operations to save
- Anticipate, understand and respond to the needs of internal and
external clients to meet or exceed their expectations..........
- Work cooperatively and effectively with the project team
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in best
interest of both internal/external stakeholders.........
- Asses situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks and
make clear decisions......
*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-5265ll Fax: 877.701.4872ll Email: atur...@itscient.com
<atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.