Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

*Position Name: Sr. Test Manager *

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 1 Year*

*Must need 15+ years of experience.*

Knowledge in continuous delivery aspects / *Agile + DevOps*

Strategize, plan, lead and implement process improvement initiatives

Expertise in leading organizations in their transformation journey

In-depth knowledge in defining test processes like Test planning, Product
Risk Analysis, Root cause analysis etc.

Experience in implementing the processes

Experience in defining and implementing Test KPIs

Experience in defining processes across all the phases of SDLC

Experience in defining and implementing Test KPIs

Experience in conducting process training and rollouts

Knowledge in defining metrics framework for testing and all areas of SDLC

Implementation knowledge of industry process frameworks like *TMMI/TPI/CMMI*

Thanks & Regards,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.