Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
Release/ DevOps Engineer
*Location:* Tampa, FL
*Duration:* 6+ month contract
*Rate *$45/hr is target
Notes from 6/14, hiring manager at Bloomin:
Looking for an "initiator" or someone who has experience or can demonstrate
competency in helping to set up and build processes for their Dev Ops.
Specifically looking to bring their Dev Ops ( Continuous Integration etc)
in house. Currently use a 3rd party for deployment
- Azure is absolutely required ( they use Azure Classic)
- they need someone who can help them be more agile
- Improve their continuous integration ( CI) and Continuous deliver (CD)
to be faster.
- The candidate must specifically know how to set up these processes in
an Agile environment
- Ideally they are seeking someone with TFS experience that has
specifically done CI and CD in TFS, but if they don't have TFS, GIT and
JIRA are acceptable.
- Personality and a "can do" attitude are critical
Our Client is seeking a Release/DevOps Engineer to join our Consumer
Technology team. As a member of
the team, you work with Software developers to ensure our products
seamlessly move from development
through rollout and into production. This requires scripting and coding
with a strong focus on scalability.
In this role, you'll use your strong technical ability and your skills at
understanding complex systems in order
to automate builds and releases. You'll have opportunities to work with
cross functional engineering teams
such as infrastructure and software platform teams. Candidates must be able
to lead discussions, make
platform decisions that survive changes in scale, and execute swiftly and
safely in rapidly changing
development and production environments.
- Automate deployments across test and production environments.
- Write tools to automate builds and continuous integration.
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams
measure and increase their velocity.
- Drive adoption of continuous delivery best practices.
- Identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that
detect and prevent outages.
- Develop monitoring solutions and appropriate metrics to demonstrate
performance and operational efficiency
- Identify any trends in issues reported by customers and drive the
- 6+ years of work experience in software engineering, release
engineering and/or configuration management.
- Solid proficiency with an OO language (C# or Java) and design patterns
- Must have strong scripting experience with PowerShell, Python or
- Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Must be customer centric
- Extensive experience implementing and executing continuous integration
and continuous delivery strategies
- Solid understanding of software configuration management systems such
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Comfortable working without micro-management of day to day tasks.
- Able to work on long term projects and deal with day to day interrupts.
*Communication and Cognitive Abilities*
- Ability to thrive in rapidly advancing, changing, and delivery-focused
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and organize data
and summarize findings and develop conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, including
management and end users, and along with excellent presentation skills
- Business acumen to deliver results in an ambiguous environment
- Independently solve complex problems, assist the team with
troubleshooting issues and bugs
*Unicom Technologies Inc*
Email: *adi...@unicomtec.com* <adi...@unicomtec.com> URL *www.unicomtec.com*
Gtalk: *unicomaditya *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.