*MicroStrategy – Report Developer(Some Architecture)  *

*St. Louis, MO*

*3 months (strong possibility to extend)*

*Interview by Phone/Skype *

*Need GC/Citizen // *

*Required *

·         *5 years +* of experience in Microstrategy

·        *Required: MicroStrategy Reporting Services with strong Report
Development skills required, *

·         LIKE TO HAVE:  NOT required - Microstrategy system administration
(user/project creation, security, etc)

·         LIKE TO HAVE: NOT required - Microstrategy Architecture

·         Develop dashboards with panels, selectors and links.

·         Experience working with a Relational Database using SQL (
Teradata, Oracle preferred)

·         Must be able to perform creation of complex metrics, Conditional
and Level metrics and their use within a report context

·         Strong understanding of Data modeling concepts

·         Design of schema objects such as attributes, hierarchies, and

·         Solid experience in performance tuning of reports using VLDB

Thanks and regards

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc

Direct: 732-837-2139

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312

Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>

yahoo: vamshijairecui...@yahoo.com

Linkedin  : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4

Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.