Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> //
*TITLE: Lead Abinitio Developer*
*LOCATION: Tampa, FL*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
Onsite Ab Initio Lead responsible for understanding client requirements and
creating and Testing Ab Initio Graphs
Knowledge and Experience:
• BE/MCA or any equivalent degree required
• 5+ years of relevant experience in Ab Initio
• Knowledge in Banking Domain is preferable
Skills and Competencies:
• 5+ years of experience in working with Ab Initio as an ETL Tool
• Good working experience with all components of Ab Initio such as Scan,
join, Partition by key, Partition by Round Robin, Gather, Merge,
Interleave, Lookup etc.
• Experience with various Ab initio parallelism techniques, Ab initio
Graphs using Data, Pipeline & Component parallelisms
• Good working experience on generic graphs, continuous flows
• Experience and expertise on SQL and Unix shell scripting
• Experience using any of the scheduling tools like Autosys, Control-M etc.
• Strong Data warehousing concepts good Analysis skills
• Proficient interpersonal skills to be able to interface effectively with
a broad range of contacts; from technical staff to management
• Knowledge of ACE, BRE is huge plus
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze and Understand Requirements from client and end users
• Create Ab Initio Graphs based on the requirements
• Create test plans and capture test results
• Highlight issues, concerns etc. at the earliest and do defect
• Perform other duties as assigned
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: **510-972-8632 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.