Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
*Please Revert me at atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com> or
*Job Title : Hadoop Admin*
*Location : Rhode Island*
*Duration : 6+ Month*
*Only 10+ Experience Profiles is needed*
*Job Description :*
- Manage scalable Hadoop virtual and physical cluster environments.
- Manage the backup and disaster recovery for Hadoop data.
- Optimize and tune the Hadoop environments to meet performance
- Install and configure monitoring tools for all the critical Hadoop
systems and services.
- Work in tandem with big data developers and designs use case specific
scalable supportable -infrastructure.
- Provide very responsive support for day to day requests from,
development, support, and business analyst teams.
- Performance analysis and debugging of slow running development and
- Solid technical understanding of services such as Hbase, kafka, spark,
Hive, hdfs, yarn and ambari.
- Work with Linux server admin team in administering the server hardware
and operating system.
- Assist with development and maintain the system documentation.
- Create and publish various production metrics including system
performance and reliability information to systems owners and management.
- Perform ongoing capacity management forecasts including timing and
- Coordinate root cause analysis (RCA) efforts to minimize future system
- Mentor, develop and train other systems operations staff members as
- Provide off hour support as required
- Isilon based hadoop experience is a plus.
- At least 3 years experience in install and configure hortonworks
- Backup and recovery of HDFS file system (distributed filesystem java
- mySQL databases used by Cluster
- Configure and maintain HA of HDFS, YARN (yet another resource
negotiator) Resource Manager. , MapReduce, Hive, HBASE, Kafka and Spark
- Experience setting up Kerberos and administering a kerberized cluster.
- Ranger Service configuration and setup policies. (authentication)
- Knox service configuration. (reverse proxy, policy enforcement for
- String understanding and experience to use ODBC/JDBC with various
clients like tableau, Microstrategy and server components like hive/spark
- Diagnose and resolve individual service issues.
- Monitor and tune cluster component performance.
- Very strong skill in using various Linux commands for day to day
operations and ability to analyze and create Shell scripts.
- Demonstrated experience in working with the vendor(s) and user
communities to research and testing new technologies to enhance the
technical capabilities of existing Hadoop cluster.
- Demonstrated experience in working with Hadoop architect and big data
users to implement new Hadoop eco-system technologies to support
- Ability and desire to “think out of the box” to not only meet
requirements but exceed them whenever possible.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and complete
assigned tasks on time.
- Ability to effectively interact with team members using strong verbal
and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic when working with difficult problems
and tight deadlines.
*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-516-7809 ll Fax: 877.701.4872ll Email: atur...@itscient.com
<atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.