*Position:PeopleSoft HCM- Senior Project Developer*
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Developer:
- Create or maintain from legacy systems to PeopleSoft automated data
conversion and validation scripts/programs using Application Engine and
- PeopleSoft© design, development for the creation of the enterprise
database and application for HCM.
- Component Interfaces, Unix/Linux shell scripts, SQL, PL/SQL Packages,
procedures and functions.
- Develop or enhance technical specifications for each assigned program.
- Develop/maintain or enhance custom reports utilizing XML Publisher,
SQR, and File Layout with Application Engine.
- Develop and document unit, system, integration, UAT tests for assigned
- associated validation scripts.
- Design, develop, test and deploy new and modified PeopleSoft HCM
enhancements using People code, Application Engine, SQRs and Workflow.
- Develop and maintain inbound and outbound interfaces between
PeopleSoft, the firms legacy systems and third-party systems.
- Provide product expertise and knowledge transfer to County technical
- Work with the Unix and NT administrators and technical and functional
staff to resolve technical issues.
- Work in a functional/technical capacity with a good understanding of
- processes, relational databases and PeopleSoft table structures with
emphasis on core HR, Benefits Administration, Payroll and Time & Labor.
- Provide Helpdesk support of the organizations HR applications
- Troubleshoot reported application problems.
- Provide root cause analysis reports for resolved defects.
- Assist with development of test conditions and test scripts.
- Mentor and train junior team members in PeopleSoft skills.
- Typically they do skype/ then bring them on-site for a f2f interview
with client. 2 rounds/ or 3 max.
- Considering we are potentially talking about non-local candidates the
same structure would likely be followed via skype.
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.