The candidate MUST BE USC or GREEN CARD (NO EAD OR H1B)
Candidate MUST HAVE excellent communication skills
Location : Parsippany,NJ
Contract: 12 Months
Interview: Phone then FACE TO FACE (NO SKYPE)
Our client is currently looking for experienced SQL Server 2005 to 2012
Senior SQL Developer to fill long-term contractor positions for their
Parsippany NJ location.. All candidates must have 5 yrs. experience
designing and developing SQL Server 2005 to 2012 databases. Candidate must
be expert with T-SQL, SSIS, performance tuning, and database designs. The
person will regularly interface with business partners, including end
users, to ensure database solutions are available, accurate, secure, and
developed according to business requirements. Involvement or understanding
of on-line processing database and performance tuning is a plus. Work with
others in IT to build the logical database area and provide technical
guidance during all the phases of the development process.
*MUST HAVE *
• SQL Server 2005\2008\2012
• SSIS Packages
• Strong T-SQL skills
• Recent VB Script
• Recent experience with OLTP
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information
systems, equivalent work experience or training certification; plus 4 to 6
years work experience.
• 4 to 6 years of current experience in Database
Management Software, case tools, and systems development methodology.
• 4 to 6 years’ experience in systems development,
coding and testing.
• Current hands on experience with MS SQL Server 2008
• Excellent customer service and verbal communication
skills, including the ability to converse with end-users regarding business
requirements and system issues.
• Strong analytical, logical thinking, teamwork, and
written communication skills.
• Experience with designing, implementing, maintaining
and deploying SSIS packages.
• Experience in query optimization and index
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a
• Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to
• Experience with Team Foundation Server for managing
issues/work items and version control.
• Experience with PowerShell, Control M is a plus.
• Experience with VB Scripting is required.
*Nice to Have:*
• Experience using Sql Server Data tools, Quest and
Red Gate is desired.
• Experience with Qlik BI and Analytics Platforms.
• Performance and tuning of database including but not
limited to disk drive optimization, DB indexing, etc. Proactive tuning and
working with developers to insure that the database is laid out to
efficiently work with the application.
• Job scheduling and maintenance. Set up and monitor
routine maintenance SQL jobs and develop/maintain an alert strategy(s) for
failed jobs and database problems and/or failures.
• Backup and recovery. Develop and maintain database
backup and recovery strategies. Set up replication/redundancy and failover
strategies. Work proactively with developers and infrastructure team to
develop, maintain and test a recovery strategy locally and at a disaster
• Storage maintenance and capacity planning. Set up
database drive optimization for highly effective I/O usage. Long term
capacity planning and strategy.
• Security and Audit: Set up security access and
maintain auditable records.
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.