Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
*Please don’t share ir relvent profiles*
Title: ETL Specialist
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 12+ months
The vendor will be required to provide a dedicated ETL Specialist resource.
The ETL Specialist will lead the warehouse design, architecture, and
implementation/integration effort, including data sourcing and
transformation, leverage knowledge of current data warehouse and software
development methodologies to contribute to the overall planning of projects
by recommending approaches, identifying resources, and developing
timelines. The ETL Specialist will be responsible for support of the data
architecture that copies/transforms/loads data from disparate sources to
the production databases. The individual will primarily maintain and extend
the ETL architecture based on Oracle's PL/SQL and ODBC. Another key
responsibility will be maintaining/extending the various data models.
Responsibilities will also include secondary database administration for
the multiple Oracle databases, some of which require experience with Data
• 6 years of experience delivering business intelligence solutions
• 6 years of experience with OLTP and OLAP database models
• 8 Years of experience as Oracle DBA administrating databases on
Oracle including 11g RAC with ASM on Unix/Linux machines.
• 3 Years of experience working as Data warehouse DBA.
• 3 years of experience in dimensional data Modelling.
• 3 years of experience working as Development DBA.
• 3 years of experience in PL/SQL.
• 3 years of experience working as ETL developer, preferably
• 2 years of experience in shell scripting and VB scripting.
• 1 year of experience working with REST APIs.
• Experience working on different data formats (example; JSON/XML
• 1 year of experience working on NoSQL databases ( example;
MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra, Accumulo etc )
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.