PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *HCM Consultant with **e-Time and Workday
Experience *for one of our clients *Pleasanton, CA*. Please go through the
below requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and
interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume
along with details ASAP.
*Title: *HCM Consultant with *e-Time and Workday Experience*
*Location: *Pleasanton, CA
*Duration: *6+ Months
HCM with E-Time and some Workday as they will need to understand Workday
· 5+ years with multi-state/mid to large company experience
· ADP payroll system experience (EV5, Workforce Now, Payforce,
· Payroll reporting tool experience
· Payroll data interfacing
· Advance Excel & SQL knowledge
· Process Documentation
· ADP eTime
· Manufacturing industry experience
· System implementation/enhancement
· The candidate we select will likely x-skill to Workday SME.
· Source data analysis and mapping to middleware, integration
points and target systems. SAP experience required.
· Data extract and transformation experience, knowledge of custom
integration analysis and middleware transformation of data types, parsing
and upload transport methodologies.
· Data validation in ADP eTime to certify that data has
successfully loaded into target systems as expected, through various
integration customizations. eTime experience a plus, payroll experience
· Produce full data flow map, documenting source/target systems,
data types and customizations/integration points.
· Identify areas for optimization and enhancement of data flows and
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.