Please find the Job Description and let me know the interest. Please reply
at *singhpiyush.itsci...@gmail.com <singhpiyush.itsci...@gmail.com>* or
Position: Informatica Developer with MSBI (SSRS/SSIS)
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Duration: 6+ Months
- 8+ years of experience in Informatica and MSBI (SSRS/SSIS) ·
- At least 5 years of experience with ETL tools / framework.
- At least 7 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on
DW/BI development and maintenance projects.
- At least 5 to 6 years of experience in MSBI suite of products
(SSIS/SSRS/SSAS/Power BI (Power View, Power Pivot, Power Query, Power Map)
/ PerformancePoint (on SharePoint) / MDS / DQS / Data Mining).
- At least 8 years of experience in Software development life cycle·
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider
one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- At least 2 years of hands on experience in Design, Development & Build
activities in Informatica Projects - MUST
- Strong Knowledge of Dimensional Modelling, DW architecture, ETL
Frameworks, Design and Development using Informatica, Best Practices and
- MDX Query writing experience
- Understanding of Unix/Linux system, file systems, shell scripting
- Proficient in creating different types of cubes/schemas in Analysis
- Experience in creating SSRS reports from cubes
- Experience in Healthcare domain
Minimum work experience: 8+ Years
*Thanks & Regards ......PIYUSH || Technical Recruiter |||| IT-SCIENT ||
Fremont, CA || Phone : 510.516.7868 || Fax : 877.701.4872 ||Email
<singhpiyush.itsci...@gmail.com> or moha...@itscient.com
<moha...@itscient.com> || Web : www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.