PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form Diverse Lynx, LLC.
We have an urgent need for a *AEM Lead / Architect *for one of our
CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *AEM Lead / Architect
*Location:* Cupertino, CA *(Need only LOCAL who can go for Face 2 Face)*
*Duration:* 6+ Months
*Note: Face to Face interview is required.*
· Adobe CQ/AEM Technical Lead with strong Java/J2EE background.
· At-least 3 years of strong Web Content Management experience with
Adobe AEM / CQ5, implementing 2+ full cycle AEM projects.
· Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates,
components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
· Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web
framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
· Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 with other products and
vendors specifically targeting Social Integrations
· Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test
execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven.
· familiarity with Tag & script management using Adobe DTM
· familiarity with A/B Testing and Adobe Target
· Work with project managers to ensure that all project
deliverables are on time and high quality
· Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
· Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production
environments and migrations
· Experience in developing highly available, heavy traffic customer
facing websites is a plus
· Prior Apple experience is a strong plus
*Nice to Have*
· Fatwire/Oracle WebCenter Sites or other CMS experience
· Familiar with Sprinkler and bi-directional social integrations
· Generating Reports and Metrics using Adobe Site Catalyst
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.