Please find the below requirement and let me know your interest
Job Title: Sr SharePoint Developer
Duration: 6 months
Location: Louisville, KY, US
Client is seeking a Senior SharePoint Developer for a project at client
organization. The candidate will be primarily operating independently with
limited oversight. They will be responsible for interfacing with clients to
identify requirements, design solutions, and develop results. This role
requires experience in all aspects related to SharePoint design, build and
Currently the client has Portals which are Java J2EE based, which they
require to de-align and create new portals using Microsoft SharePoint
services. The consultant will be helping the client management in creating
new sites, creating frameworks along with other functionalities.
Job Title: Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Designing, developing, configuring and deploying Microsoft SharePoint
Server 2013 applications that include document management, automated
workflow, collaboration, messaging, and content management
- Making informed recommendations pertaining to SharePoint information and
site architecture, infrastructure, software implementation, web parts
design, testing and deployment Developing custom web parts and integrating
enterprise content with SharePoint 2013
XSL and XML, HTML, CSS, C#, and .NET in the creation of custom solutions,
including complex workflows or Web parts
- Should be able to provide direction in the time of migration/upgrade
- Coordinate with different team members across geographical locations
- Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to clients on schedule
- Communicate complex information effectively to team and clients
- Ability to scale the solution to the client's goals and budget
- 5+ years' experience with .NET based language (C#, VB.Net)
- 3+ years' experience work experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- 1+ year experience with SharePoint 2013
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2016 is a plus
- Working experience with SQL Server 2008/2012
- Experience using Visual Studio and TFS
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
- Working experience with SharePoint branding and custom UI design
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric
software, with focus on usability
NOTE: Call may be missed, due to work. Email is the best way to reach me.
We respect your Online Privacy. If you don't want receive Hotlist emails
please reply REMOVE.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.