Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact number *732-851-1653* or *732-767-0010 EXT:504*
*Job Title: Business Systems Analyst (ERP)*
*Job Location: Pasadena, CA*
*Mode of Interview: **Phone then Face To Face*
*If they don’t have one of those they need either Oracle or Peoplesoft and
if they’ve worked at a County or City entity*
*Must also have strong SQL background (can do queries).*
We are looking for a highly motivated and customer service focused
candidate to support a variety of current business applications with the
primary focus as a team member for the implementation and support of the
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) related modules, features and functions.
*This career opportunity includes:*
- Becoming a core team member of the Client's ERP project.
- Working closely with departments to help them take full advantage of
the Client's ERP system.
- Apply application development skills to extend functionality of
current City's systems including ERP system and develop new systems.
*Essential Functions: *
- Maintain liaison with business and technical staff and extended
support organizations for resolution of ERP application and database issues
in a timely fashion
- Provide support to a broad range of application issues in Microsoft
SharePoint and Microsoft SQL Server environments
- Assist end-user development of ad-hoc queries of ERP data in a
Microsoft SQL database
- Develop custom solutions in SharePoint environment to automate
Client-based business processes
- Develop reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Develop integration between ERP and other business systems
- Work with end-users to analyze, design, construct and implement
applications in support of regular business operations; document
applications and provide cross-functional training as needed
- Assist, analyze, plan and implement data conversion of existing data
into new ERP system
- Coordinate the design and testing of application/database system
upgrades with users and technical staff
- Prepare test plans and evaluate test results for application
implementations, modifications or upgrades
- Ensure that external/internal regulations and policies governing data
management are met, including regulations concerning security, audit and
*Qualification Guidelines: *
- Take the initiative to dive into new roles, assignments, and projects
with energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Partner with the customer base to understand fully the business
requirements to assess and respond with the appropriate effort and priority.
- Analyze and define problems and apply sound technology and business
management processes to recommend technology solutions.
- Communication skills to clearly explain complex concepts to various
audiences orally and in writing.
- Customer focused and solution oriented to identify requirements and
meet business objectives.
- Interpersonal skills to build enduring, long-term, positive and
productive relationships with co-workers and customers built on outstanding
performance, trust, character, responsiveness and reliability.
- Organization and planning to proactively prioritize manage multiple
*Required Skills / Qualifications: *
* At least 3 yrs. experience as a Business Systems Analyst.
* At least 2 recent yrs. experience on an ERP focused implementation
* Can do SQL queries.
* Able to coordinate project schedules, work within metrics, etc.
*Preferred Skills / Qualifications:*
* Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study.
* Tyler Munis and/or JD Edwards ERP is a big +.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Sage Group Consulting, Inc
W:+ 732-767-0010 EXT:504| Direct:732-851-1653 | F:+ 732-767-0015 |
Gtalk : sarthak.ramy
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.