Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> // parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
*TITLE: Websphere Portal Developer*
*LOCATION: Jacksonville, FL*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
1. Portal Deployment - deploy application changes .war file, and any other
2. Portal Performance tuning - based on performance feedback from users,
recommendations from IBM and development team
3. Portal Maintenance - install fix packs including security vulnerability
fixes as released and recommended by IBM
4. Portal Upgrade (once in 2 years or more) - this is not a
regular/frequently done task. This is to upgrade portal to next/latest
version as IBM announces end of support for older versions on a periodical
5. JBoss Deployment - Deployment of COS J2EE application to jboss
6. JBoss Performance tuning as required
7. Apply any JBoss product fix as recommended by Redhat
8. Upgrade JBoss (rare task) to next supported version
1. Data fixes for Opportunities through direct import process
2. Deploying solution files in Prod. environment imported from Dev.
3. Adding mass Accounts/Contacts through data import
4. Scheduling reports
5. Monitoring system performance
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: *
*510-516-7879** II Email: parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.