Hope you are doing great!!
*Role : UX Designer*
*Location : Nashville, TN*
*NOTE : HEALTHCARE DOMAIN.*
*Job Summary*: Primary Purpose of the job
This engineer delivers on “Front End” (User Interface & User Experience –
UI & UX) development commitments from start to finish for all aspects of
the consumer facing digital products such as HCA websites, mobile apps and
Consumer Patient Portal. The “FED” Engineer demonstrates capability to
design, development, implement, and support development solutions.
Engineer can quickly learn and maintain existing solutions as well as new
development. Engineer provides key problem resolutions for production
systems as needed. Engineer has an in depth understanding of technologies
involve within the CPP and is required to develop relationships throughout
the organization as well as our Vendors to assist in accomplishing
company/project goals. Engineer must have knowledge and experience in web
interface engineering and an ability to design solid front-end
architectures that integrates with other systems and technologies. This
engineer is a highly motivated, creative, self-starter and is committed to
delivering high quality solutions within agreed upon timelines.
*Responsibilities*: Essential responsibilities of the job. Assign a
percentage of time spent on each responsibility.
*% of Time*
*Description of Responsibility*
*Develop Consumer Facing Product UI/UX Front End Code*
· Take workflow and direction from Director, Manager and Senior
developers & UX Designers
· Have strong sense of interaction design and UX – user experience
· Support work presented to the business, field partners and
· Work with other engineers and developers with industry leading
standards and emerging technical solutions
· Perform technical developer duties on UI and UX for dotCMS,
WebSphere Portal project, including requirements gathering, design,
development, and testing
· Participate in requirements validation and feasibility analysis
with respect to WebSphere Portal and other related CMS products
· Create high level and detail front end UI specification that will
enable, help troubleshooting day to day build activities.
· Estimate work effort required in delivering features keeping
WebSphere Portal capabilities in mind
· Produce high quality, modular, reusable code that incorporates
coding best practices
· Write code and assist in development of new products/features and
enhance and/or maintain existing ones
· Assist the design team in portal configuration/customization for
· Take workflow between visual designers, back-end developers and
· Accurately report issues and status to project management
· Create and execute unit test cases (both automated and manual)
· Participate in various code review activities.
· Collaborate with Digital Media Creative Director, other
Developers and Digital Media Staff to ensure a highly engaging and
technically solid end user experience
*Oversee and participate in the day-to-day support and maintenance
· Understand assigned applications and system architecture
· Assist in troubleshooting activities
· Work on assignments involving the use of various technologies
both old and new.
· Develop software with a focus on delivering reusable code.
· Complete assignments on time.
· Work as part of a team and work independently.
· Direct the performance of simple, moderate and complex
programming assignments within the department
· Provide after hours/on-call support as needed
Other duties as assigned
*Other Qualifications*: List any desired licenses, certifications,
knowledge, skills/abilities, personal traits, etc. (e.g., RN, CPA, 90 wpm
typing). Indicate if each is required or preferred.
*3+ years’ experience in performing the following: *
plus but not required
• Experience with adaptive & responsive web design techniques.
Ideally this experience would include implementing one or more well-known
responsive design frameworks such as Twitter Angular, Bootstrap, Ember,
Foundation, Skeleton, etc.
• Have a firm foundation developing native and non-native web apps
on iOS (iPhone, iPad), Android and other appropriate mobile interfaces.
• High-proficiency with compliancy standard XHTML & CSS,
accessibility and SEO
• Solid hand coding, no WYSIWYG coding
• Has a passion for engaging end users through highly interactive
• Solid understanding of desktop, tablet & mobile Webkit, Opera &
Mozilla based cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
• Knowledge of solutions to emulate CSS3 and HTML5 experiences on
Internet Explorer 7+ browsers through progressive enhancement and/or JS
• Experience using common JS Frameworks (jQuery, MooTools, YUI,
• Expert writing professional, clean JS with scalability and
extensibility in mind
• Has a passion to minimize page load and HTTP requests when
finalizing a solution.
• Knowledge / experience with front-end performance optimization
and overall end user experience
• Experience with server-side scripting such as PHP, Velocity,
.Net, Java, Velocity, etc.
• Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
• Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and
• Ability to follow technical specifications and production
• Curiosity, full of excitement , and an outside of the box thinker
• A passion for learning new technologies / techniques
• Experience integrating custom HTML and CSS into web content
management systems or enterprise portals not required but desirable
• Development of themes and skins for WebSphere Portal, or other
Java-based portals not required but desirable
• iOS and Android Native App experience not required but desirable
Must be able to emulate and create new HTML schemes integrating with
*InfiCare **Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-945-1834 Direct | *aj...@inficaretech.com* <aj...@inficaretech.com>
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.