*Please reply to ,*
*TITLE: SQL Server DBA*
*Location: Baltimore MD*
*Us citizen, green card or green card EAD*
*LONG TERM CONTRACT*
*Min- 11 yrs Exp*
Experience in Database Administration in SQL Server
· Experience scripting Windows Batch and Powershell.
· Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity
issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication
issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
· Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using
Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and
· Experience in implementing operational automation.
· knowledge of how indexes, index management, integrity checks,
configuration, patching. How statistics work, how indexes are stored, how
they can be created and managed effectively.
· Knowledge of SQL Server tools SQL Development – ability to write
and troubleshoot SQL Code and design ( stored procedures, functions,
tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints )
· Documentation skills for processes and procedures
· SQL Database Operational support to technical users
· Solid skills in database performance factors, monitoring tools
and tuning procedures
· Database Management skills, including backup and recovery
· Solid skills in productivity factors and ability to understand
impact of problem on overall database performance
Knowledge of fault detection and resolution
*E* : shiv...@1pointsys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.